Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW'S EVE OUTFITS IDEAS...PARTY, PARTY, PARTY

I have been spending the holidays with the family and it has been a long time since i did that. Anyways, to all going out tonight, i have a few ideas that might be helpful to you, so you can look your very best. I will be spending the night with my family and both of best friends. Here are some ideas for cute PARTY OUTFITS..be safe out there!!!
SEQUINS..
LOVE THE DRESS AND THE COLOR BLOCK SHOES. YOU CAN ELIMINATE THE GLOVES IF YOU WANT..



THIS IS A CLASSIC CHIC LOOK..LOVE IT
PERFECT FOR BUSY WOMEN, WHO ALSO WANTS TO PARTY...BY TAKING OFF THE BLAZER, GIRL YOU READY TO GET YOUR GROVE ON

SEQUINS ARE A TREND RIGHT NOW AND THEY NEED TO BE WON THE RIGHT WAY, SO THE OUTFIT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A COSTUME..



 REMOVE THE BLAZER ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR DESTINATION OR DON'T WEAR IT AT ALL





THIS SAYS "I AM MORE THAN READY TO PARTY"




CONSERVATIVE , BUT SEXY

All these are perfect ideas and you can always go and get these outfits at places that you normally shop at for cheaper prices...Women of all sizes can look fabulous in any outfit above and you can always accessorize it to your liking. Party on people  and those staying in like me, i hope you enjoy family time because i know i will. OOPS my nephew is crying, I am babysitting him..
Until next time fashion lover!  

No comments:

Post a Comment