Friday, December 30, 2011

ACCESSORIES

 Every outfit needs an accessories to complete it. I personally love pearls and studs. I usually wear dresses and accessory with pearls. One thing I would love to to do is to wear hoops one day. I have not mastered the courage to wear a pair of hoops, but I believe one day I will. Well I will I show you some of my favorite jewelry pieces...

MY ESSENTIAL EVERY DAY ACCESSORY
Dogeared Jewels - Diamond Shape Earrings
MY FAVE DIAMOND HOOPS
Bouquets - Marilyn Earrings
MY FORMAL TEAR DROP EARRINGS.. (i only won them once)
Juicy Couture - Boxed Charm Bracelet Set
I LOVE THIS CHARM BRACELET



10k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
EVERY GIRL NEEDS THESE..
Xhilaration® Cheetah Pleated Clutch
clutches are perfect for a night out 
Merona® Satchel - Green
regular handbag that you can use for everything

Converse One Star HANDBAG GREY
cross shoulder bags are a trend right now



No comments:

Post a Comment